I’ve been around this online marketing game for quite a while now and every time I say the word “outsourcing” I get one of two reactions. The first is a look of intrigue – the idea of building an outsourced team is enticing to most business owners. It can really save you time and money.
The second is a look of horror. Either the person I’m talking to is scared of the prospect of managing a team of staff half way around the world, or they have tried it before – and failed miserably.
Both of these reactions are perfectly normal A lot of online business owners have major problems when it comes to outsourcing. Many have tried and failed. Some still continue to implement outsourcing within their business, but can’t seem to achieve the results they’re looking for. This begs the question… So why bother?
Well, anyone that’s tried building an online business knows it’s literally impossible to do all the work yourself. Whether we like it or not, online marketing has become a “Team Sport”.
If you have a great team, the reality is you can get more done with less work, and achieve far greater results. In fact, I don’t know anyone who is really kicking goals online who doesn’t have a strong team behind them.
But as I said…
Outsourcing can cut both ways. If you implement it correctly, it can be the best thing that happens to your business, BUT if you get it wrong, it can be a disaster – wasting loads of time and money.
In this blog post, I wanted to do my bit and help you get started on the right foot. Watch a recent video I recorded for the Market Samurai team to learn how I do it:
In this video I’ll show you how to build a team of ‘A Players’ using the “George Foreman Method”. This is the exact method I use to attract, filter, pick and train team members for Melbourne SEO Services.
You’ll discover how you can model this same process to build a high impact team at a fraction of what you might expect to pay.
In This Video You’ll Discover:
- Why being the bottleneck in your business will cripple your results, and lead to failure;
- The simple 7-step “George Foreman” process that makes top candidates “float to the top of the pile”;
- How to make your business stand out from the rest, and attract top “A-players”;
- The websites to use to consistently find the best staff;
- One simple question you can ask an “A-player” that no B or C-Players want to answer;
- A real-life case study example of how I found a recent team member;
- Why Richard Branson avoids the cliche “customers are #1″ and what his alternative is;
- And much, much more.
As I mentioned, this video was actually made for the Noble Samuari communitiy and I was pretty stoked with the feedback we got from it (click here to see what I mean! 145 comments and counting). Anyway, watch it now and let me know what you think!
Your Business Coach,